~ Yummy Travel ~



Make travels a lot more fun with yummy food on your way!!

Thursday, March 11, 2010

Little Fire Pot

I'm going to continue the hot pot recommendation, the restaurant I'll introduce this time is named Little Fire Pot (小火鍋) in daly city san francisco,  behind the west lake plaza. Also you can go check their website http://www.littlefirepot.com/ .

                                   Inside of Little Fire Pot



First I'll tell you that according to my personal experience and the comments on yelp, this one is not as good as Little Mongolian Sheep which I mentioned few days ago. While it's a nice place for beginner who has never try hot pot before. They have instructions on the wall to show you how to eat step by step. Also provides a variety of soup for the base and each type comes with different side dishes.

Someone like my friend who went this place with me last time complained about the food is not enough. For my own, I can't even finish by myself, but it's try that they don't offer too much food that enough for guys I guess. So I may suggest girls to bring your girl friends instead of boyfriend if you want to try the Little Fire Pot. When saying this, I should say that their dessert buffet is so good, you can't miss this part no matter you are already full or not.



No comments:

Post a Comment